The NSW Legal Assistance Forum has reviewed this website to comply with W3C (the World Wide Web Consortium) standards.
As part of this process, we have improved accessibility features, including:
- alternative text for images
- clear and consistent use of navigation
- content and navigation elements accessible with a keyboard
- metadata used to add semantic information to pages
- pages usable when scripts, applets and colour turned off
- style sheets applied to control layout and presentation
- div and list-based coding used rather than tables.
Our website has been tested using WebXACT to meet W3C 'Web Content Accessibility Guidelines' (WCAG) - AAA Compliance.
If you find this site difficult to use please contact us and let us know what we can do to make it more accessible for you.