Welcome to the NLAF website
NLAF is an interagency forum that brings together key legal service providers across government, non government and private sectors.
NLAF aims to facilitate access to justice for socially and economically disadvantaged people by:
- improving the way services and programs are designed and delivered;
- promoting cooperative arrangements and collaboration between organisations within the community and justice sectors; and
- promoting the development of innovative ways of servicing marginalised groups in the community, based on relevant research and identified gaps in existing legal services.
- Online catalogue - legal resources for new arrivals
- Online catalogue - legal resources for victims of natural disasters
Acknowledgement of Country
NLAF members wish to show our respect and acknowledge the traditional Aboriginal custodians, elders past and present, of the land on which NLAF conducts its work across New South Wales.